Is this auction legal?

來源: meowi 2015-04-22 22:37:30 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (705 bytes)
I signed a short sale contract in Feb. then at the end of March, the agent (dual agent) told me that the bank is going to approve first week of April. Then they want me to resubmitted bank statement. They also deposited my money to escrow. Then few days later, the agent told me that the bank decided to put the house for auction. It was titled as: bank approved short sale. My question is that, I have signed the contract with the seller/bank, and I have not signed the release form yet, how can they put the house to auction? Is it legal? I have done short sale before and the bank put it to auction, but I have to sign the release form. Anyone has similar experience?

所有跟帖: 

昨日這裏的檸檬大俠出巡TZLC壇時已為你的帖子撥冗釋疑,應該管用。有興趣者可前往參觀討論。 -水中撈月- 給 水中撈月 發送悄悄話 水中撈月 的博客首頁 (103 bytes) () 04/23/2015 postreply 07:28:57

Took me several tries, but these two posts are most relevant -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 (218 bytes) () 04/23/2015 postreply 07:46:52

其實樓主不是一個人在戰鬥,網上一搜很多人都有這種從short sale 到auction的遭遇。關鍵是看合同細節到底如何。 -水中撈月- 給 水中撈月 發送悄悄話 水中撈月 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2015 postreply 08:22:38

very appreciate -檸檬椰子汁 detailed explanation. -meowi- 給 meowi 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2015 postreply 08:44:14

Very interesting question, learnt a lot from researching it -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/23/2015 postreply 09:11:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”