Your chance of winning is more than 50%

來源: 檸檬椰子汁 2015-03-16 07:19:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1260 bytes)
回答: 謝謝ivypa2015-03-16 07:04:04
Of course he is bluffing.

Let me tell you a story. I was a nice kid and never got into any fight when I grew up. In college I took a boxing class. It was fun in the beginning just to learn the pose and techniques, then the teacher put us into matches. First time I felt horrible, because every time I got hit I just froze and cannot think of counter-attack, the other person can just keep pounding and pounding, and the teacher would yell "hit him back, hit him back", and I couldn't do anything. I felt like I am an useless person anyone could pick on. The teacher told me just keep getting into more fights, gett used to be hit over and over, and eventually I would learn how to fight back.

Your situation is the same, You either go through this transition, or you can stop being a landlord, because any tenant can just take money from you by bluffing. You should assert your right, don't be afraid of get into court, eventually you will know what you can get and can't. To be safe, you can hire a lawyer in the beginning and learn from him; or you can just plod along on your own.

The moral of the story is: failure breeds success. You will never win if you are afraid of failure.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you for your advice -ivypa- 給 ivypa 發送悄悄話 (442 bytes) () 03/16/2015 postreply 08:18:46

關鍵是... -檸檬椰子汁- 給 檸檬椰子汁 發送悄悄話 (48 bytes) () 03/16/2015 postreply 08:40:22

你跟老貓的圖倒是一向很開心的, 哈哈 -EMSWhite- 給 EMSWhite 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2015 postreply 10:29:14

看了你的圖,很有意思。Decided to get over it and be happy. Thank you. -ivypa- 給 ivypa 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 03/16/2015 postreply 17:12:49

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”