how to get back the lost items

來源: dadwater 2004-12-04 17:20:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1128 bytes)
A friend of mine entered the hospital 4 months ago and lost her property including several bottle of perfumes, costumes, ear rings, and etc., which were taken away by a hospital staff who however failed to write down them on the patient property sheet. At beginning the manager of the department agreed by voicemail to give her reimbursements and ask for the price lost. However, my friend gave the manager a over $20,000 price sheet. The hospital refused to give her the lost item back or the required reimbursement and told her the lost items was not listed in the patient property sheet and told her to ask police for further investigation on the issue. By the way, the credit card, which she brought to the hospital, has been fraudulently used by a local resident on line. She indeed called the police to investigate the lost item. However, the police said this is the failure of the hospital management. And after she sent the written notice to the hospital, the hospital concerned the case is closed and suggested to report to the police about the lost items.
My question is how can she get back her lost items?

所有跟帖: 

回複:how to get back the lost -scoopydoo- 給 scoopydoo 發送悄悄話 (805 bytes) () 12/04/2004 postreply 18:50:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”