回複:want to die

來源: minisis 2004-11-19 16:50:27 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1272 bytes)
1. Before you make a investment, you should know there are always risks involved, so the basic assumption is that you know and willing to take such as risks. In other words, you should prepare for losing your money. This is just like gamble, there are always 50/50 percent chance between win and loss.

2. Unless you are very very experienced, you won't make money with options, or any stocks. Your investment should not based on trusing someone.I believe your friend did his best for you and himself. but he was just not lucky enough to make money. What if he made money for you?!

3. I think that for using money to trade your life is always a bad idea. Because money always come and go and you can always make money as long as you are in good health.

4. So, just get over with it. and remember, next time when you want to use your extra money to make more money, you surely will benifit from this time experience. Keep the loss limit.

5. more ever, you should feel lucky that your friend still left you with a passitive balance on your account. If he use your money trade with a margin account, you could lose twice more than what is now.

6. Be strong and get your money back--I dont mean from your friend.

7. Good luck.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”