will I get ticket?

來源: kathyzh 2014-09-09 10:57:36 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (725 bytes)

This morning I took my daughter to the school due to miss the school bus. Drop her off. Then make a left turn. Soon after that turn, I was stopped by a police car. The policeman told me there was a big sign to say "No left turn". I told him I didn't notice that. The road I have turned to is both way road. Anyway, he asked me to show the driver license. I gave to him, he walked back to his car with my driver license. Check my driver license from portable computer? Not sure what he did. He then returned my drive license to me. And let me go without giving me the ticket as I expected. So now I wonder if I will get ticket later or not. Any thought about that?
Thanks.

所有跟帖: 

You should be fine. Next time, be more careful when driving at -N.- 給 N. 發送悄悄話 N. 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/09/2014 postreply 11:05:58

除非是警察的computer當時i不工作,查不到你的有關信息,這次看來應該是放了你一馬。 -水中撈月- 給 水中撈月 發送悄悄話 水中撈月 的博客首頁 (48 bytes) () 09/09/2014 postreply 11:25:49

警察對女司機總是很照顧。我周末因為拿著手機看地圖就吃了一張ticket -wxc169- 給 wxc169 發送悄悄話 (5 bytes) () 09/09/2014 postreply 18:41:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”