有點牽強,馬蜂不是損害身體的急事

來源: lexm5 2014-08-24 22:00:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1668 bytes)
回答: 是在按HOA規則辦事mafan20142014-08-24 21:46:11
》》我們沒定誰是President,我的房產占64%。Condo 文件說要雙方同意,但遇到有可能損害身體健康等急事時,不得延誤。
I don't think he is completely without reason to refuse to pay, you should have obtained his approval.

>> 這是一件小活兒。幹活的人不會因此來隻給Estimate,然後再過來幹活。否則價錢就更高了。
This is your speculation, not evidence. Your neighbor said he could have it done cheaper, you guys can keep on arguing without reaching any conclusion. Now you already spent the money, try to get as much as you can from your neighbor, even if it is less than what you initially wanted.

>> 我不可以從我自己要交的condo費中扣除她應負的那部分錢嗎
No, being part of the HOA means you have to follow procedure, you cannot decided public matters yourself. You already make a mistake of hiring someone by yourself without consulting your neighbor, you are thinking of making the mistake again by thinking deducting the expense BY YOURSELF.

If there is a dispute about the charge, you should not add to the conflict by making another bone-headed decision. You have to talk to your neighbor and come to a settlement. Rule of law is not just with police and court, following contracts (HOA bylaws) is also following the law.

I suggest you treat this as a learning opportunity. Don't complain that you are doing all the work and your neighbor just do nothing and complain. You went into this condo yourself, you either follow the rules or you sell and move.

所有跟帖: 

I think you are right. This is small money, it is a learning ex -mafan2014- 給 mafan2014 發送悄悄話 (518 bytes) () 08/24/2014 postreply 22:24:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”