請教出庭問題 probate court

來源: wondering2006 2014-05-18 13:35:19 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1018 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ wondering2006 ] 在 2014-05-18 13:53:00 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

I am the parent of child who is beneficiary of her father's trust and estate. I have an  estate court hearing filed by estate administrator and their attorney. It is final hearing to close the estate. According to the endorsed file, the attorney is going to charge the fee by percentage and administrator is going to charge fee too.

But there was a court order filed earlier when I tried to take out my property from estate. The ordered said the attorney can only charge by hours on the case and administrator waived the fee.

I plan to show at hearing and tell judge about it. What should I do before hearing? Do I have to file document to court an let court know my position before hearing? I don't have attorney. I know there is some kind of format document to respond to court. Do I have to use that format or I can write anything in my format?

Or I can just present in court with previous order and tell judge about it.  I told administrator attorney shouldn't charge that much, they didn't listen to me and signed on the endorsed file.

Do I have to talk to their attorney and let him know he should only charge fee by hours before hearing? I am afraid he wouldn't listen to me.

I think both attorney and administrators are cheating and ignored the pervious order.

It is in CA. Urgent. Thanks!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”