Need help in a Car Accident

來源: CarAccident 2004-10-26 09:32:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1607 bytes)
I got a car accident last Sat(Oct 23rd). It's totaly the other car's fault. She had a stop sign, but she didn't stop, and hit my car in front. I was in passenger's side.I had injury on my left leg, it has about 1 inch scar and bleeding. And safe belt bant my right shoulder very tightly, so my right shoulder and arm is pain since Sunday's night. It bother me sleeping during night and typing if I work on my computer.

Yesterday their Insurance company gave me an options. 1). Give me about $1350.00 and that's is; 2). Set up an account, and take the money from that account in 60 days; 3). It will pay until finish treatment. This will take long time. I didn't go any of them.

I went to ER yesterday's evening, making sure my let leg's bone is ok. I took X-rays, the bone has no problem. Took a injection which I think is for anti-infection. And the doctor told me that the right shoulder and arm will be fine in a few days. I haven't check how much ER charged. The reason I went to ER yesterday is that I can only see my family doctor on Wed, and then get a refer, and it took long. I went ot ER just want to make sure my leg bone is not broken.

My question is how I can argue with their car insurance and ask as much compensate as I can. Should I go with their options? I think it will leave a scar on my leg, and taking it off need special treatment and should cost a lot. Besides medical fee, how much I can get for suffering, or say "Jing Sheng Bu Chang (in Chinese)). It was very scaring. Anyone has this experience, please give me suggestions. And tons of thanks!

所有跟帖: 

不接受他們的任何建議, 找當地專精車禍的 -stp- 給 stp 發送悄悄話 (32 bytes) () 10/26/2004 postreply 12:00:35

回複:Need help in a Car Accident -zengjp- 給 zengjp 發送悄悄話 (331 bytes) () 10/26/2004 postreply 13:06:42

回複:回複:Need help in a Car Accid -CarAcciden- 給 CarAcciden 發送悄悄話 (345 bytes) () 10/26/2004 postreply 17:51:03

回複:回複:回複:Need help in a Car Accid -zengjp- 給 zengjp 發送悄悄話 (210 bytes) () 10/28/2004 postreply 12:40:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”