幫忙

來源: wilmanight 2013-08-07 00:04:45 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1071 bytes)

我因工作需要搬到別的州,由於房市不好隻有出租。我交給了一個公司給我管了幾年,我每月付10%租金.由於房客不交房租,manager就把他趕走了。房子現在破壞很嚴重,可manger說我給他的就不是move in condition.For example, the first,  It is very obviously the tanant drove the car into the grass and broken the sprinkle pipe. lease 裏說the tanant takes care the lawn. If the sprinkle system had not worked , why the tanant did not complain. The second, the manager changed the locker and damaged the door, but he said it is normal wear out. The third, 最不可imagine that there are 2 garages in the house and I left 2 garage openers, but now they just return only one to me. The manager is very mad and told me that I just left one.... and he refused to talk to me. If I have any questions , talk to his attorney. I feel really upset with all these things. The manager lied to me and did not want to take any resposibilty because of the end of lease. he can not make any money from me and do not want to wast of time.what am I going to do? Any suggestions?
Thx

所有跟帖: 

回複:幫忙 -apt- 給 apt 發送悄悄話 apt 的博客首頁 (340 bytes) () 08/07/2013 postreply 07:08:52

還是用中文寫吧,錯誤太多了。很可能manager 根本沒懂你。 -河濱- 給 河濱 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/07/2013 postreply 09:00:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”