與PG&E的項目問題

來源: chinomango 2013-05-15 10:41:50 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (9605 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ chinomango ] 在 2013-05-15 13:47:39 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

1.我在網上先問,PG&E人下來看說他這部分要2百多,其餘是工程費;
2.我在網上提交了換電表的項目並1000押金,網上沒法簽名後來PG&E寄來項目和細節還有報價要我簽字寄回,我沒做;
3.今天去找項目經理提出cancel,他說那押金就不退了,因為報價單第一部分是$1268,這268也不找我要了。
4.項目單最後是這樣說的:http://www.pge.com/includes/docs/pdfs/mybusiness/customerservice/brochuresforms/app_62-0687_9-07.pdf(見下麵)。問題一:我沒簽字的算數嗎?項目經理說我是網上提交的沒簽也算。但他報價表似乎沒看對,也許他會說cancel了就的按多的收了。
5.回來仔細看報價,第一部分是$1268,但全部減免。第二部分是$760(inspection fee, line extension cost and tax)至少應當退我$240的。況且項目未做檢查員也沒下來收檢查費似乎不合理。問題二:如何處理呢?
6.但是,PG&E確實花時間下來看過設計過,我覺得收費也合理,但那是在第一部分的開銷被PG&E自己減免的。

Agreement to Pay and Signature

I
understand that service will be engineered and installed based upon the information provided here. I agree to pay PG&E, on demand, for all
work PG&E performs and all costs PG&E incurs for this application for service. PG&E may cancel this Application for Service if I do not
proceed with the project and it becomes inactive for a period of 12 months. If the project is postponed or cancelled, by either party, I will pay
PG&E for all such work and costs incurred by PG&E prior to the postponement or cancellation.
PG&E’s costs may include, for example, labor,
material and supplies, (including long lead time materials), transportation, and other direct costs which PG&E allocates to such work. Incomplete
information or any changes made at my request during the engineering, or after it is completed, will subject me to additional charges and may delay the
establishment of service. I further agree to pay for any damage to new or existing PG&E facilities caused by my contractors or me. Service shall be
subject to all of PG&E’s applicable tariff schedules on file with and authorized by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) and shall at all
times be subject to such changes or modifications as the CPUC may direct from time to time in the exercise of its jurisdiction.
I understand that PG&E may require an engineering advance to cover some or all of its costs for project review, design work and cost development in
connection with this application for service. I understand that any advance will be based upon current costs and the amount of work anticipated by
PG&E based upon the information submitted in this application. I understand that any advance will be credited against the amount I owe, applied to the
amount I may owe on the resulting line extension agreement, or refunded to me without interest when PG&E has completed its engineering work or if the
project has been cancelled or postponed.

I have read the above information. I understand and agree with the provisions and my responsibilities.

Applicant’s Signature __________________________________ Print Name ______________________________ Date ___________
_

First Name, Middle Initial, Last Name

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”