回複:孕婦受虐請求邦助,急!急!急!

來源: Jellyfish 2004-10-15 19:46:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (889 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ Jellyfish ] 在 2004-11-07 10:53:04 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
hi, sorry, i am not good at writing chinese on computer. I am not sure that my suggestions would solve the problem, but i'll try anyway. One way you could do is to call police and tell them the situation, i'm not sure that they could press charges based on your situation (there is after all, no physical abuse); another way, i think might be a better way, is to find out woman's rights protection agency or organizations, or check the yellow page, find out the phone number of your local ACLU and ask them if there is a more appropriate place to call. Also, when you go to hospital for regular check up, ask your doctor. Most of the hospitals or clinics have people dealing with this kind of problems, especially in your situation which involves an unborn child. Don't worry, if you reach out, you will find help. Please don't give up the child if you want him/her. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

謝謝答複,我已找過這些機構了解了情況.隻是想不通我對他從 -goldfish..- 給 goldfish.. 發送悄悄話 (196 bytes) () 10/16/2004 postreply 08:08:02

回複:謝謝答複,我已找過這些機構了解了情況.隻是想不通我對他從 -Jellyfish- 給 Jellyfish 發送悄悄話 (505 bytes) () 10/16/2004 postreply 14:58:35

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”