personal experience

來源: jingxi02 2012-12-15 18:46:43 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1395 bytes)
回答: Do I go to small court?pat1232012-12-14 17:00:29

If you beleive you have a good case, don't go small court.  If you have a not sure case, give that a try for luck.

I've tried small claim court couple of times.  Both cases consulted with two different attorneys before went in the court.  All attorneys gave me possitive answer.  I spent over one month to prepare the case including went to class for SMC basic procedure and bought books to study and spent another month to collect evidence.

When I went into the court room and presented by the way the attorney suggested, the judge almost silient the entire hearing.  Did not ask any question to any party.  Did not read any document and evidence in the court room and just told me to put it down and he will read it after the hearing.  After both parties made the statement, the judge just told us wait for the judgement in two week.  The judgement came in four weeks after with only one line "The diffendent DOES NOT owe Plaintiff any money".  Not even tell you why or how they made such judgement.

Personal conclusion:

1. the SMC judge is shitty people

2. the SMC judgement is shitty made by shitty people

3. the whole SMC is piece of shit and joke

Final conclusion - Never go SMC if you have a good case, otherwise the shitty people just going to made the good case a shitty case!!!

所有跟帖: 

i went to small clams court before -last_glory- 給 last_glory 發送悄悄話 (271 bytes) () 12/17/2012 postreply 15:49:29

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”