回複:感覺你的帖子有些話說得太結論性.隻是提醒一下大家,那隻是你個人觀點.

本文內容已被 [ 863211 ] 在 2012-06-09 16:49:32 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Yes, it is just my opinion. But I have the reason to believe in this Chinese lady: 1. the immigration officer is very smart and thus, the officer is not easy to be cheated to issue her two times of green card (conditional and permanent); 2. if the Chinese lady were smart enough to cheat the immigration officer and her hu*****and for a few years, she would have not felt scared when her hu*****and threated her and would have not needed to come here for help.

I just feel that you are not fair to this Chinese lady because it seems you think she is a cheater without any evidence and even suggested her to give up her green card and go back to China. This is a very irresponsible suggestion.  Obviously, the Chinese lady is very naive and when her hu*****and threated her, she feel so scared. I just want to encoruage her that I don't see she will have any problem based on my understanding of immigration laws. Her divorce has nothing to do with her green card validity and she just needs to do whatever she feel good to her life such as divorce if she has to.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!