回複:你去麵試的時候,有多少人和你談?和他們談的時候,你應該知道他們是不是真的在招人。

來源: AsianTiger 2012-05-24 23:45:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1729 bytes)

My previous company tried to stop me to be hired. That is why they arranged the faked interviews.

The interview went along 3 hours with 5 engineers. I was really exhausted.

From my experience I believe that there is a secret league in the high tech industry. They are trying to reduce the company cost by restricting the free flow of the engineers. They only allow you to be interviewed for one company at one time. And the cycle is at least 1 week.

If there were not such an faked interview, I would have another opportunity for a software engineer positiom from company k that contacted me before May 13. But I suddenly got the call on Sunday May 13 and the position is a software architecture. Then company K kept silience and looked for other candidate. 1 week later, company K notified me that they found the candidate. So finally I wasted 1 week and lost the real opportunity.

Yesterday I got another interview from company C. I believe that I did quite well in the interview. It is a contract position and normally takes a short time to make the decision. Again, the recuriter told me today that company C will not make a decision until next Tuesday.

I just felt that they are purposely delaying the time.

At the same time, I got many emails and phone calls about other opportunities. Should I interview with those companie? In such a case company C might change its decision. If not, I have to wait for 3 days. The final decision still could be "no".

My question is wether that league is legal? Can I sue the company and the recuriter who arranged the faked interview?

It really annoys me a long time

所有跟帖: 

OMG, if i were the boss, i wouldn't touch u with a ten foot pole -tank- 給 tank 發送悄悄話 (192 bytes) () 05/27/2012 postreply 03:40:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”