need advice to fight against the secret league in high tech indu

來源: AsianTiger 2012-04-30 15:59:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1127 bytes)

I post a couple of times that there is a league in high tech industry that controls the employment between companies. I believe that the league does not allow the engineer to apply for multiple positions at the same time. The league seems illegal since it is secret. It already interrupted my job seeking many times.

Here is another example. I was inerviewed last Friday on company P. I felt the interview going well. The hiring manager in company P said that he would not make a decision until one week later because he will take a vocation this week. This morning at 10:00AM recuriter sent me email with the same answer as the manager's.

At the same time company W has scheduled another interview with me tomorrow. This morning company W sent me an email saying that they need to reschedule the interview. I confirmed the new scheduled time around 10:30AM. Then I received another email from company P at 12:00PM, saying that the hiring manager decedied to go with another candidate.

Obviously there is a coordiator behind those companies.

所有跟帖: 

for real? never heard of it -dearfurby- 給 dearfurby 發送悄悄話 (22 bytes) () 04/30/2012 postreply 16:50:59

Not surprising since it is secret -AsianTiger- 給 AsianTiger 發送悄悄話 (45 bytes) () 04/30/2012 postreply 17:18:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”