回複:I do not get a clear picture of what happened from your post.

來源: AsianTiger 2012-04-02 11:59:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (823 bytes)

Normally the schedule for phone interview would take 1-2 days. But these 3 companies did not give me response after they asked me for the free time slots over 4 days.

a) I sent them email twice for each company, asking about the schedule progress. Then I got the confiramation.

b) Sorry, it was the second day.

c). Here is the situation: First I was interviewed by company A. I believe the interview was going well. While I was waiting for the results from company A, either onsite interview or offer,I got an email or phone call from company B. If I replied back with interest, I would almost immediately receive the email from company A with negative results. It happened many time and I don't think it is an accident. So I am really scared to look for multiple chances simultaneously.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:I do not get a clear picture of what happened from your po -AsianTiger- 給 AsianTiger 發送悄悄話 (180 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 12:25:22

You have serious mental issues -tank- 給 tank 發送悄悄話 (20 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 20:36:19

回複:You have serious mental issues -AsianTiger- 給 AsianTiger 發送悄悄話 (649 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 20:55:42

Any lawyer can help me? -AsianTiger- 給 AsianTiger 發送悄悄話 (249 bytes) () 04/02/2012 postreply 22:07:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”