謝謝班主, 請問:

回答: 回複:請問:一年新房發現漏水單身老貓2012-01-04 17:31:17

謝謝班主。

Builder admit the leak is caused by defect tube they used when the house is built.  There is a cleft in one of the joint of the water service line and the glue probably hold it for some time and it finally broke some time ago and the leak showed up in first floor ceiling on Christmas day morning. The water dripped for several hours and the water stain is about two feet long and a couple of inches wide. They came last Monday to fix the leak and I saw that the wood beam is soaked at that area and dry wall is wet for several sq. feet.  They want to seal it up tomorrow.  I asked them to check the mold since we are showing allergy symptom and they agreed.  I understand the symptom may not be related to the leak.  Even if they cleanup everything and we decide not to ask for compensation for health damage, the house is considered flooded in my view.  Is it reasonable to ask for monetary compensation for this reason?

所有跟帖: 

回複:謝謝班主, 請問: -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (549 bytes) () 01/04/2012 postreply 21:57:06

老貓果真名不虛傳,多謝了! -sandwich- 給 sandwich 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/04/2012 postreply 22:47:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!