請教單身老貓及各位有經驗的朋友們: before the court date

來源: FrustratedAccident 2011-09-15 11:48:17 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6352 bytes)

Thanks for everybody's replies for my posting: http://bbs.wenxuecity.com/law/124121.html.

I have a few questions to ask you before I go to the court:

1. The police officier didn't ask me what happened on site. I overheard the officer’s talking with two men and tried to insert a few words. He told me that I shouldn’t interrupt him when he was talking to others. I waited for my turn, but he didn’t tell me until I left. I thought probably it was very obvious from the site investigation and the twisted car behind me. Is that correct investigation?

2. Should he explain to me on site and tell me it was my fault at that time?  When I asked him on site, he told me to purchase report. He didn't say anything on site, but put all faults on me later.

3. Should he give me ticket on site instead of mailing it later?

4. I received the notice from the post office to pick up the certified mail (it was mailed from police department with ticke inside) because it is short of postage. I paid it and got the ticket. Is that the right procedure?

5. In his report, he didn't mention the speed of the car behind me, who caused this accident.

There are many people around me said race discrimation. I am not sure what I should say in the court, what I shouldn't say in the court. I want to tell the truth in court, but worry the policeman will do something later. Thanks for your suggestions!

所有跟帖: 

回複:請教單身老貓及各位有經驗的朋友們: before the court date -apt- 給 apt 發送悄悄話 apt 的博客首頁 (814 bytes) () 09/15/2011 postreply 12:12:01

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”