rental lease contract question

來源: behealthy123 2011-08-13 21:27:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6461 bytes)

我們有個出租房,剛才老公一個人去租房,有一對美國人,剛剛丟了房,bankrupt,但以前住在很貴的區,看起來很中規中舉,他們特別會說,老公被迷惑了,老公就agree把房子租給他們,這是第一次當房東,沒有經驗。租客太會講話,及進全力鼓勵老公簽約兩年 because they are afraid that other people will be interested in this house as wellThe renters did draft something in a piece of paper (not formal contract template)with certain conditions(started date) and my hu*****and sighed it. On the paper, it even listed that we will not show house to other people tomorrow. But this is my house, I should have the right to show it. Right now I feel that the renters are unreasonable, it seems they are in the control. I want to terminate the “contract”.  

Questions :

1. In this case, is the paper with both parties' signature effective as a lease contract? Is it effective now?  Can we still terminate it before it starts?。如果現在反悔,可以嗎?房子是在我和老公兩人的名下,現在自有他一人簽名,如果以我不同意為由,現在反悔行嗎?有沒有法綠責任?  

2. They haven’t provide the income history yet, but they claim they have $14K monthly income. Say if they can’t verify their income as they put on the rental application form, can we use it as a reason to turn them down even if that piece of paper effective as a contract?

Thank you for your help!

所有跟帖: 

回複:rental lease contract question -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (355 bytes) () 08/14/2011 postreply 17:09:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”