Can I release the attorney now?

來源: seaspearo 2011-07-30 08:45:27 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1202 bytes)

FBI agent knocked my door few month ago, they want to investigate an inside trading with few of my friend involved. I also trade their stock few times, very small shares too, but not much profit at all, even not better than QQQ index. Anyway, afraid of the serious of this thing, I hired an criminal defense attorney. $450/hour. Then it was just FBI ask for statement, I wrote it in first person point, the attorney change to third person, then relay to FBI, then FBI ask some new question to my attorney, I answer, then attorney relay to FBI. I told everything I knew, all truth. After few rounds and almost $7000, Now FBI said I am not a target and will not likely be a target based on the information they have at the present. They might have me as a witness in the future.
My question is can I release this attorney now, because everytime FBI ask a question, it cost me at least $180 (0.4 hour minimal charge). I try to call FBI and ask if I can release the attorney, what is the guideline ... but FBI said since I have an attorney, they cannot talk with me, everything must go through the attorney. Can I release this attorney now, what is the proper procedure?

Thanks!

所有跟帖: 

回複:Can I release the attorney now? -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 07/30/2011 postreply 19:59:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”