Deposition

來源: riversidearlwen 2011-07-20 09:52:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1296 bytes)

I went through the miseral divorce. It was dragged out for almost three years too. I guess the procedures you mentioned is called Deposition. Since both of you do not live in the same state, you can take the deposition in writing instead of personal meeting. Of course your attorney can refused the other side to take your deposition but normally the demestice relations court will grant it. If the other side can visit the child every month, you should not give up your right for Child Support. Keep in mind that the child support is not for you, is for your child. As long as he only spends the standard summer time ( Not more than 6 weeks) with the child, he has to pay your child support every month. My suggestion is to protect you and your child as possible as you can. Never give up your right easily, especially the Child Support. Don't think he will not bother you just because you don't ask for the child support. The divorce is very emotional and depressed. But since you are already paying attorney fee for almost three years, you should be firm and fight very hard with the other side. This may give him a lesson and prevent him from easily taking you to the court in the future because you make him suffer very much this time. Sister, be strong for your child!

所有跟帖: 

我太感動了!! 真的太感動了...不怕你們拍磚, 誰說中國人不團結呢? -howlongwaiting- 給 howlongwaiting 發送悄悄話 (372 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 21:13:35

不要想別人這麽看. 你自幾的事安排好最重要. -Laozhong2- 給 Laozhong2 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/20/2011 postreply 22:27:52

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”