單身老貓 and others, Legal questions, my friend was cheated.

來源: ojx111 2011-06-29 11:55:34 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2509 bytes)

These questions are for my friend who is in China and she cannot access this site.

My friend was divorced and had a very good life and income in China. Last year, she knew a guy (divorced too) in New York via internet. That guy is just a hotel worker in New York city and did not have much income. She believed his words and got married with him the past January. The guy applied immigrantion visa for my friend in February. In April, the guy told me friend he wanted to buy a house in New York and needed money. My friend immediately sold one of her apartments in ShengZheng and sent $100k to this guy (My friend is a very smart lady but all women have a zero IQ when they are in love.). Now, the guy said he did not want to sponsor her anymore and wanted to cancel the application. Questions here:

首先:他(New York guy)從今年2月底遞交到移民局的申請被核準以後於5月17號已經轉到了美國國家VISA中心,也交清了所有的費用。現在的進程是應該從國家VISA中心寄到廣州領事館的過程,(這可能會最長3個月的時間),在這個期間,他作為申請人能取消掉移民申請嗎?會怎麽做,寫信去移民局還是VISA中心?

第二:如果我(my friend)和他夫妻關係還存在,但沒有(被取消)申請移民,可以辦理去美國的旅行簽證嗎?

第三:如果我(my friend)不提出離婚,對我有好處嗎?(想報複他的話,可以不理他,他就不能做任何騙人錢財的事情,至少在紐約的那些女人不像我那麽傻,是不是?)

第四:鑒於上麵三點都沒法控製的話,我怎樣才有可能辦理去美國的任何簽證?
Last question, how hard is it for my friend to get her $100k back? The money is still in bank and the guy said he would return it. But, I really don't know how true his words were.
Thanks,
Xiong

所有跟帖: 

別人夫妻間的事你最好少摻和 -tank- 給 tank 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/29/2011 postreply 15:25:18

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”