THANK YOU VERY MUCH! thanks for your reminders!

來源: Man40 2011-05-16 08:08:25 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1907 bytes)

I truly know that I am living in a jungle, there are angels, and also many SBs around me.

我頂多是威脅說:I am afraid that I have no choise but file a lawsuit (possibly criminal) against you individual (not school) if ....

The following is the so far biggest 威脅 I have sent out to her and all her senior superviors and lawyers:

"Dear xxxx,

As I said in another email: please treat me as your lovely daughter in danger! What will
be your priority?!

If you decline treat me as your lovely daughter in danger, I will not treat you as my
respectful mother. If you still delay the problem solving process, I am afraid I have no
choice but to file a lawsuit (possibly criminal) against you individual (not xxxx). One
key accusation is:

On 01/27/2011, when you knew my H-1B visa was cancelled, you, as the only advisor to all
international scholars at this established university, and an expert on relevant serious
laws (unless you didn't tell the truth in the job interview), tried to cover the fire and
didn't notify me and university about the serious problem, and didn't take the due actions including 1. notify me the problem and arrange me to travel out US to avoid the 3-years
bar before 02/08/2011, 2. notify university the problem and immediately arrange me on unpaid leave for preventing university from committing the federal felony -- knowingly employing an illegal alien....

Please! You know my house will be under foreclosure, your know clearly my new job offer
will be retracted, you know I don't have any income from now on, you know I am not
allowed to go back Singapore, therefore, you should know: what your priority should be!

Please redesign your priority!

PLEASE! Let the Motion To Re-consider be submitted by TODAY!

Sincerely,

Dr. Nerd

所有跟帖: 

replace "in danger" with "in help", or they will send you to men -上海女生- 給 上海女生 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2011 postreply 08:47:17

hehe, already sent 5 days ago -Man40- 給 Man40 發送悄悄話 (257 bytes) () 05/16/2011 postreply 09:06:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”