隻是想來一個激將法,但是還是得不到需要的答案。

來源: Man40 2011-05-15 09:15:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1354 bytes)
回答: 做人做成這樣?我也有話說2011-05-14 12:04:59

不知是什麽時候我又得罪了這裏的達人...得不到需要的答案

那個被陰人偷偷吊銷工作準證的人是我。我家現在是雞犬不寧, 惶惶不可終日 (=心慌意亂,神不守舍,一天也過不下去了). It looks like the end results would be: my house foreclosure, and my deportation. My employer wouldn't have any punishment. The person did this evil thing to me and my family would stay at her job position.

In her office room, there are more than a hundred gifts from international scholars accumulated in the past years. Interesting to mention that: all gifts are from either China or Africa countries. Hehe, all enjoy corruptions!

I didn't send her any gift in Septemter 2009 when I asked for H-1B sponsorship. I rejected her proposal of J1 visa for me. I told her, if you didn't give me a H-1B visa, I would not take the postdoc job (which initially was a contract paid as $12,500 for six months). With the protection from H-1B regulations, I finally have been paid with $49,999 annually! from 11/15/2009 to the present and into the future.

There were a list of scholars needed contract renewal in August 2010. However, she only pick out my name and ONLY cancelled my visa without notifying anybody!

I want to know how to get compensation from her! I want to know your opinions whether she deserve some punishment! 

所有跟帖: 

你有困難正常問大家自然幫你,來這麽一套大家除了拍你以外你還指望誰會幫你啊 -xialai1- 給 xialai1 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/15/2011 postreply 15:35:31

我之前的貼問過了,但不幸沒得到答案,才 -Man40- 給 Man40 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/16/2011 postreply 06:45:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”