Should I file criminal charge against school?!

學校的國際項目辦公室 (IPO) 的一個辦事員錯誤地把我的 H-1B 給 cancel on August 9. 我被USCIS認定非法工作了more than 8 months. 直接後果是: 1. I have to go out US and apply visa to come in. (Due to the unlawful present for 8 months, I will fail to get visa). 2. The job offer from my new employer will be withdrawn.(I should start my new job on 04/04/2011). 3. My house will be foreclosured, because I don't have money to pay mortgate.

1. Letter to USCIS: 08/02/2010

"Dear Adjudicating Officer:

Please cancel the H1B visa for xxx xxx effective immediately. He is no longer employed at the University.

Sincerely,

yyy yyy

Advisor to Foreign Students and Scholors"

2. Notice of Decision from USCIS on 08/09/2010

... in accordance with 8.C.F.R.214.2, the petition is automatically revoked as of the date of this notice because:

The petitioner/employer has filed a written withdrawl of the petition.

(Cautions!) This decision may leave the beneficiary without lawful immigration status and he or she may therefore be present in the United States in violation of the law. As a result, the beneficiary may be required to depart the United States. Remaining in the United States without authorization may affect his or her ability to return to the United States in the future. For questions concerning immigration services and benefits,the beneficiary may call 1-800-375-5283 or for TTY 1-800-767-1833.

From the begining when she wrote the letter to USCIS to March 11th, she didn't mention anything about the cancellation of my H-1B visa and didn't give me any chance to survive the crisis.

Should she be qualified as a subject for me to file a criminal charge against for maximum compensation?! Should I file a criminal charge against her? 

1. My current job at the University will end on May 14.

2. I am going to loss my new job because I don't have legal status now.

3. My house will be soon seized by my bank, because I don't have money to pay mortgate.

Please help!!! How much should I ask for compensation from the University? 600k or 3 millions? 

Many thanks to your feedback! 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!