car accident, witness lied

When I approached an intersection, the traffic light was green and traffic was moving normally. I entered the intersection in the belief that my vehicle would safely clear the intersection since the traffic light was green. Unfortunately, the traffic signal became yellow I was not able to clear the area because the truck ahead of me had come to a stop. Then the truck turned right and I was proceeding through the intersection, the other party’s vehicle collided with my own.

I am in CA, the traffic rules says: even when the light is green, you have to yield to the traffic that already exists in the intersection. That means the other driver who hit me was at fault. However, I was shocked (1st time car accident in 7 years, and my baby was crying badly) at that time and did not collect any witness. While the other drive "collected" 3 witnesses. #2 lied to the police by phone and said I ran through a red light. #1 said “a car came out from nowhere”. #3 did not answer police call.

Here is my questions:
1. The intersection is big and photo-enforced, is there any way to get any photo/video to prove that I DID NOT run the red light?
2. Is there any legal way to prove that the #2 witness and the other driver are friends, such as by their phone communications before and right after the accident, address close to each other, or working in same place...

Sorry can not input Chinese but I can read.
Any suggestions are appreciated deeply from my heart, you can also email me at witnesslie@yahoo.com
Many thanks!

所有跟帖: 

1. 可以試試, 問那裏能拿到當時的錄像. -stp- 給 stp 發送悄悄話 (50 bytes) () 09/15/2004 postreply 14:20:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!