Thanks for your analysis. I like it. Can you provide a litt

來源: semibull 2011-01-07 16:57:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1502 bytes)
回答: Here are some free suggestionsapt2011-01-07 15:57:45

My main purpose here is the passenger suit.    I think their strategy is they can't be assign fault.

I tend to compare this case with a case of engine break down in the road.    If people behind hit the car and get paid.    It will encourage everyone to hit and then claim a lot of money and get paid.   Will law allow that?

Is passenger in a car really can make free claim in case of accident?    In that case,  the law will encourage passenger to try to get people have accident.    Becaus it will profit no matter which party at fault.

Suppose you are a lawyer to defend this case ?   How can you find fault at report that cause jury to incline to our statement?    I believe the other guys is not really wounded.   He just want to profit from this accident.    We suffered great loss in this case and the other greedy part still want to get more free money from us?

I do have insurence lawyer who is still work on this case.    I believe he is very experienced and good one.     However,  due to insurence company lack of motivation.     My impression he does not get involved hard to defend me.    I need present strong case to him and persude him to fight for this case in court.    

所有跟帖: 

如果你的insurence lawyer 是為保險公司工作的話,他沒比要起勁。得有人付他錢。 -jin_yin_hua- 給 jin_yin_hua 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 01/07/2011 postreply 17:08:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”