回複:回複:跟男朋友之間的一些法律糾葛

來源: Winged 2004-09-07 10:48:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1335 bytes)
回答: 跟男朋友之間的一些法律糾葛flipwings2004-09-05 00:01:45
I assume you live in America.

曾經在吵架過後發生性行為,但是在沒有我同意的情況下他做出了一些過激的行為而且影響到我的健康。我可以不可以告他sexual abuse

Yes. As a matter of fact, even if it happened many years ago, you simply file a complaint and he will have to answer billions of questions from police/attorney - best way to scam his life. If at that time, you were under 18, he will be arrested right away in California until the moment his attorney proved he is innocent. And we all know it's damn hard to prove something he did not do.

Chinese guy usually does not know how severe the U.S. law is. You can contact your school's student legal affair office and have them write a letter for you to him if you just want your stuffs back. If I were you, just file a lawsuit against him, the way he still keeps your stuffs in his place further backs up your claim.

I further suggest you claim you were not 18 at that time. Once he sold all his property for his attorney fee and cleared his record, he has no money and energy to bring another civil case against you. Even if he brings another civil case against you, it is not felony charge and no attorney would assist him and the initial fee would be at least $6,000 if he wants to win. You have nothing to lose due to your bad memory.

所有跟帖: 

good idea to scraw people. but -xyz100- 給 xyz100 發送悄悄話 (116 bytes) () 09/08/2004 postreply 11:00:57

回複:good idea to scraw people. but -Winged- 給 Winged 發送悄悄話 (1032 bytes) () 09/08/2004 postreply 14:22:33

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”