回複:回複:與房東的爭執-急須幫助

來源: dashui 2010-11-03 07:40:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2719 bytes)
回答: 回複:與房東的爭執-急須幫助sotired2010-11-02 22:20:14

It is true that I did not handle the case properly. No doubt the house was severly damaged. City officers inspected several times and took the pictures. We could never imagine that the manager dares to ask us for the money.  We did not move out earlier just because the school district is so good.  We believed the manager who kept promising us again and again that the roof would be repaired soon. Almost all the suitable departments in the school district are controlled by the company. In July 2009 when the lease was over, we choose another department from the company and want to move. We could never imagine that the manager stopped us at the last moment. He forbiden us to move to the new apartment, if we insisted, he would ask us to move out the old one within one week and we had to find new apartment outside the company. At the same time, he promised us that everything was ready and the roof would be fixed once for all within two weeks.  We could not find new apartment in such a short time and stupid enough to believe his promised again without asking him to write it down. But at that time we determined that we should buy our own house one way or the other. After two month of hunting we had our own house, and the roof rented apartment still leaked.  We asked the officer to inspect and took the picture, and we moved out left a letter to the manager that we vacated because we had a new house, wish he fixed the roof and rented the house to a new tenant. Normally, the house in this area would be rented soon once it is put to the market. And the law requests the landlord to put the house in the market no more that two weeks.  We believe that house could not be rented solely because its poor conditions. Now we received a bill from the manager asking us to pay all the money. He insisted that we had a letter signed that we move out solely because we had a ne house. My answer is that we bought our house because that the rented apartment was uninhabitable.  I just do not know whether my answer can satisfy the judge and normally how much money I am expected to pay for the lawyer.

Thanks again for your kind help!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”