Shoplifting help. I am ashamed of myself and scared. Please he

來源: asgdf 2010-09-26 06:19:51 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1425 bytes)

I don't have Chinese input system on this computer, but I can read in Chinese.

I was caught on shoplifting yesterday at Walmart.  I took a pair of shoes ($30) and did not pay for it. I did not want to find any excuse on my mi*****ehavior, I was studpit and am ashamed on myself.  I was so scared and lost at that time.  They took all my personal information including SSN.  They also took a picture of me and asked me to sign a paper.  I did not read it though I should but I was totally lost at that time, just followed whatever they asked me to do.  They did not call police, but did say walmart may or may not sue me depending on their decision.  I was told that I still can shop in Walmart, just if I ever do it again, the police will be called.  I was released home after that.

Now I want to know what I will face to following this.  I can not eat, can not sleep, and keep shaking.  I am so scared.  I am a student.  Will they sue me?  Will the police come to my place?  Will I have any record of this?  When I am looking for a job, will the crimal checking or background checking will show any of this?

I am so scared and this is my first time to involve in anything like this.  Please help if you can.  If you just want to blame me instead of help, I have done nothing but blame myself for the past hours.

所有跟帖: 

u'll be fine -zhuce- 給 zhuce 發送悄悄話 (331 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 06:29:54

沒有關係,您不用擔憂 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (483 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 14:42:12

my case is $30, will they sue? -asgdf- 給 asgdf 發送悄悄話 asgdf 的博客首頁 (478 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 17:46:29

牛頓力學第三定律 -單身老貓- 給 單身老貓 發送悄悄話 單身老貓 的博客首頁 (413 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 08:24:46

I don't think you should contact school counseling department -3rcombine- 給 3rcombine 發送悄悄話 3rcombine 的博客首頁 (75 bytes) () 09/27/2010 postreply 10:02:22

沒有叫警察是個好事吧。你沒有你signed 文件嗎?要看看。 -我也有話說- 給 我也有話說 發送悄悄話 我也有話說 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 09/26/2010 postreply 13:42:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”