回複:是你在那兒傳遞錯誤信息. Walmart 不看insurance就給藥?

來源: tranyin 2010-08-17 18:18:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1037 bytes)
回答: you are wrong.hoooooo2010-08-14 16:31:20
If you don't have insurance , just tell your pharmacy you are self pay. you don't need insurance to buy medicine as long as you have a prescription from your MD. This is how I brought my mom's med in the past 5 years at Walmart and CVS. ( walmart is the cheapest so far) About the ER issue, trust me if you need to go er just go. your parent wont' be the first or last person in ER with no insurance. In fact there is a good number of patients are uninsured or illegal immigrants because they are the group of patients who will prolong seeking medical help until they are getting worst.
I work at the the hospital as RN for 10 yrs. I know there is a good amount of federal found pay to the hospital just to cover these expands. Most of the time if they know you are self pay , you will get discount . I paid 240 for my mom's ER bill which worth over $700. Well, if they need surgery or need to be admitted to the hospital, then that will be a difference story. That will be costly even after discount.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”