回複:TX, 我能告公司/老板嗎?

來源: sotired 2010-08-15 02:15:20 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1286 bytes)
TX law is in favor of employer. The company can let you go with no reason. In my feelings, your manager wants you go anyway, so I guess you would be fired in 45 days. However, I think you have good points to argue because you had good reviews in the previous three years. I think you could try to find some supports in company.
1) You need talk with HR to see what is the company policy for performance issue, big company normally requires manager warning first, then HR interview, then performance improvement plan. If the policy were not followed, you will get some points
2) you might have to sign the plan, but you should write up your arguments with the facts, email to you manager and CC to HR, trying a meeting with your manager for better communications.
3) Find someone in company you could talk and get advice.
3) Try to collect any evidence if you felt decriminated, especially emails, comments, your annaul reviews, and try your best not to give your manager any execuses.
some guys in TX does descriminate Chinese because they thought Chinese are silent nerd. I have two friends filed desrimination law sue after being fired and they both won the cases in couple years for some money compensations

Only two cents, Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

don't sign. the truth is truth. go to EEOC -疑馬甲- 給 疑馬甲 發送悄悄話 疑馬甲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2010 postreply 06:55:42

Would you please check your 悄悄話? -煩惱的小馬甲- 給 煩惱的小馬甲 發送悄悄話 煩惱的小馬甲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/15/2010 postreply 09:26:33

there is no difference 回複:回複:TX, 我能告公司/老板嗎? -ttt2008- 給 ttt2008 發送悄悄話 (208 bytes) () 08/16/2010 postreply 05:21:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”