Car accident by no insured SUV

My small car hit by a SUV on 6/17/10 at a busy intersection in Texas. Thank God I still live though I got lots of bruises. My car was smashed. The police gave the SUV driver a citation for "Fail to yield right of way-let turn at an Intersection." I was released from the ER on same day. I was alone and the SUV had a rider when the accident happened. They were sent to ER too. Police also found a witness. The police gave me the SUV's insurance info. I called the insurance co. A local claim adjuster called me back yesterday and told me actually the SUV's owner canceled the policy long ago! The driver is not the owner, my be the owner's daughter(41 yrs old). My own insurance only has liability coverage.

What should I do now? Do I need to pay all the medical bill - I took x ray and CT scan. I am sure it will cost several thousands. My car was towered away. Do I need to pay all the fees? It's a big mess!

Could some one give some suggestions to handle the situation? Many thanks!!!!!!

所有跟帖: 

回複:Car accident by no insured SUV -tytyty- 給 tytyty 發送悄悄話 (116 bytes) () 06/19/2010 postreply 16:30:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!