BBB is the best private org for consumer. It has limit as well

來源: autumnmoon 2010-05-29 18:34:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1326 bytes)
Just my personal view.

As a private non profit org, it has its limit. It basic encorage the business response the consumer complaint. The BBB report did has record of a business how many complaint its accepted and how many solved. It gives the other people a reference.

It really provide mediation between business and consumers if the complaint can not solved through message forward (yes, it forward message between consumer and the business only with no extra action in beginning). The person host the mediation usually is a local attorney (not BBB exployee). The business usually has to accept the mediation result and consumer, usually not have to. I personally experienced a few cases and do have win and loss. I think it is not pefect but reasonable as it is free to consumers.

Remember it is a private org.

If you really believe you are right and the business is wrong, you should hire an attorney to sure the business. the court has the final power. You may need to prepare to pay the business attorney fee if you loss in court.

The court, is not pefect as well.

Other web site, like ripoffreport, is founded by a criminal and it is just a con to business. Any business can pay it to make the complain dispear. It plan some trick to show on Google search 1st page.

所有跟帖: 

Even I win in the court, I could still get no money back -man40- 給 man40 發送悄悄話 (216 bytes) () 05/29/2010 postreply 20:33:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”