回複:Troubles at work

來源: shameOnChi 2004-08-22 00:36:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2386 bytes)

I agree with you that you are discriminated. However, it's hard for you to prove that.

I don't think you should go to State Human Rights Department. It won't help you. According to the law in US, the employer can fire you without any reason. They can even fire you with a bad reason, as long as it's not based on race, age, sex ... ( a lawyer told me this when I had troubles with my former employer a few years ago). I don't think you'll get any evidence because even if it's written down, it's still in the company and the company can change it any time. And no one from the company would like to be your witness. Otherwise they would be fired later(of course, with other faked reasons ).

So I suggest you try to compromise inside the company. If you cannot get any acceptable result, just accept any arrangment from them. If you go to State Human Rights Department, you'll be the enemy of the whole company and you'll lose completely.

Next, think how to fight back. To accept unacceptable arrangments does not mean you'll keep silent. You just get more time to change your situation and you just wait for chances to fight back. Your current situation is not good. If you insist, you'll be fired for sure.

If you don't want to stay in tha t company anymore, start your jobhunting secretly.

How to fight back? You should think about it and grab every chance you can get. For example, try to creat some hidden but fatal bugs for your project. Your bugs should not be too obvious so that when the project is completed, no one will find it. But the bugs are fatal, it will make the whole program brocken. So after you leave(either the company or that team), the project is not actually completed. Then they'll have to ask you for help. Then, see, you are in a favorate position to bargain with them. But never admit that there are bugs with your work. You should insist that the problems are with the consultant's work and she is not a person to work with so the work is not well done. You agree to help them but they were unfair in the past, bluh bluh ...

Always be polite under any situations. Don't give your enemy any excuse. But when you get chances to fight back, fight back heavily and mercilessly to those racists.

Besides, don't mention the word "discrimination" unless you have solid eveidence.

所有跟帖: 

I don't think it's fun tokeep -thisjob- 給 thisjob 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 08/24/2004 postreply 16:54:27

u'r right.but before he finds -u'rRight- 給 u'rRight 發送悄悄話 (243 bytes) () 08/24/2004 postreply 17:41:38

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”