回複:Troubles at work

I fully support you to fight for your human rights. Whatever the consequences, you fight will benefit all visible minorities. The nature of the conflict is discrimination against visible minorities, discrimination against people from other cultural backgrounds, and discrimination against people from other places of origins.
You stated “Because I know lots of people around me don't like me simply because of my nationality.” I think it is not that simple. Based on my personal experience, many white people think deep down visible minorities are inferior to them even through superficially those white people treat visible minorities civilly. Most white people don’t trust us. Whenever there is a conflict with white people, we are often at a disadvantage because of discrimination. It is very difficult to get justice and fairness. In the American history, black people have been fighting for hundreds of years to get to where they are today. However, they are still being discriminated in many ways. Therefore we, the oversea Chinese, have to learn how to fight wisely.
When I have time, I would like to share my own experience with you. In my case, I didn’t win. It was even. However, because I dared to speak up for myself, they had to treat me with respect.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!