回複:Do you have some money to find

來源: skyeye 2004-08-02 11:37:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1154 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ skyeye ] 在 2004-08-20 21:28:05 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
回答: 還有我不在美加,法律一樣嗎?whiteteeth2004-08-02 08:55:40
I agree this idea: correct/prepare material/information that can help you explain why you did not take that big amount of money from store (based on every day's transaction), by the way, if they want to prove you steal that big amount, they need prove they did let you handle that big amount first(It's kind hard to believe a little store can let only one person handle that big amount of transaction).
Also you should prepare something to support you thought that you plan to put those money back to store after go through your financial difficulty. And say you regret you did that, and ask their forgive.

Do not worry, it should not be a big deal, maybe you will be fined to pay them back more money, or may let you do some service for public for few days. I beilieve the sued side may just want get some money back. It does not benefit them to let you go into jail.
(Since this is not like the case to hurt people).
You need tell this to your parents to get their understand especially if you need financial help from them, or emothional support.
Your life is really precious, do not feel desperate.
I support you.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:Do you have some money to find -wastetime- 給 wastetime 發送悄悄話 (55 bytes) () 08/06/2004 postreply 10:30:35

I completely agree. -flyboat- 給 flyboat 發送悄悄話 (61 bytes) () 08/11/2004 postreply 22:03:12

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”