Do I have a case?

來源: JW 2009-10-26 17:57:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1899 bytes)
This is my scenario and I wonder if I should bring this to HR or even a higher legal level.

I have been working in a small grooup in a big company for close to 5 years. My precedant and myself are the only 2 Asians at higher level in this group. Both of us are female. About 3 years ago, my precedant was forced out of this group because of "performance" issues, even thoguh she had been in that company in other groups for several years with good performance before. then I was assigned to her project, which was a minority by itself in this group. I did a great job there. My performance was always good at each review. However, despite my good performance, I did not get promotion that I deserved. some issues came up. the issue was that I complained to our lead that one of his sr staff did not get his job realted with my project done on time and I veiwed this somewhat as a bias against my project because another contract going through a different channel was completed on time (I did not say against me, but it was interpretted that way, which I did not argue). Then, I was told that I need to improve my communciation to get promotion. Then other incidents happened. I was excluded from several important discussions regarding projects and funding etc. when everyone else was included. Finally, I brought this up to my own superviser and was told it is not very interesting etc. Later, I was told this was an innocent mistake that I was missed from the invitation list. Now company is undergoing some changes and many people will be laid off. I have got hints from my boss that I probably will be one of them.
All the way through, I felt being treated unfairly in this group but I can't really get onto any hard evidence, except some little hints like those.

Should I complain to HR about this now that I will be let go anyway? Do I have enough to complain about it?

所有跟帖: 

Thanks for the reply. -JW- 給 JW 發送悄悄話 (144 bytes) () 10/27/2009 postreply 10:54:48

回複:if you want to go further, you need to contact HR -回頭- 給 回頭 發送悄悄話 (26 bytes) () 10/27/2009 postreply 13:58:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”