Can old cat take a look?

來源: howtosolove 2009-09-20 11:13:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1380 bytes)
Old cat and all advisor:

my ex just claimed a number he made but refused to provide the income proof. He worked for a China company as an VP and the only contact person in USA. His home address is listed on his company website. I know nothing else except this.

1. How can I get his income proof including stocks, bonus since his company wouldn't take the subpoena from US court?

2. He claimed he didn't file tax return. He said he would but he didn't. He said his company didnt provide the W-2. Does he have tax fraud by not filing the return since IRS doesn't know it at all? His salary is in China bank and he refused to provide to the court.

3. I dont mean I would report him to IRS. But can I use this to threaton and negociate for the income prrof and child support?

4. If he never intend to file tax return in USA, can I ask for the number he clamied as the net income other than the taxable income?

5. What can do if someday he claimed $0 since he knows court can't get his income proof from his company at all?

6. What should I write in the motion or agreement for his current claim? Should I say anything it would be retractive by his income, bonus and stock sell later if more proofs are found? It seems it will never happen he doesnt report tax to USA IRS at all.

Such headache. Thanks for your time!!!

所有跟帖: 

contact child support enforcement -ne0987- 給 ne0987 發送悄悄話 (47 bytes) () 09/20/2009 postreply 13:09:58

回複:contact child support enforcement -howtosolove- 給 howtosolove 發送悄悄話 (145 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 08:57:51

你律師說得很清楚,中方不合作,法律就拿他沒辦法。除非你走黑道。當然,這是不提倡的。 -abita- 給 abita 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 10:28:09

你開了多少個馬甲來報告這個?中方公司銀行不合作,你什麽也辦不了。 -abita- 給 abita 發送悄悄話 (125 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 10:26:29

回複:你開了多少個馬甲來報告這個?中方公司銀行不合作,你什麽也辦不了。 -howtosolove- 給 howtosolove 發送悄悄話 (233 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 11:35:51

社會還是很黑暗的,能解決的事還是有限的:) -abita- 給 abita 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/21/2009 postreply 11:47:05

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”