【Cruel Summer 】&【Ashes】祝親愛的二師姐和渡渡消夏生快!

來源: 楊毛頭 2024-06-24 08:59:36 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (13589 bytes)

我家妹妹熱愛Taylor Swift,以至於我被強製洗腦了多首。最近忙得根本沒時間錄歌,愛好果然從addiction變成了理智的hobby。但,巴特,豪艾窩,生日歌必須不能怠工了。第一次唱黴黴的歌,唱出跟當下一樣繁忙的即視感,語速又差點把引擎整熄火,最後一句嚎過頭,“二”的氣質拿捏得死死的。 祝親愛甜美的二師姐生日快樂美麗好心情!

Cruel Summer
Song by Taylor Swift

Fever dream high in the quiet of the night You know that I caught it Bad, bad boy Shiny toy with a price You know that I bought it
Killing me slow, out the window I'm always waiting for you to be waiting below Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes What doesn't kill me makes me want you more
And it's new, the shape of your body It's blue, the feeling I've got And it's ooh, whoa, oh It's a cruel summer It's cool, that's what I tell 'em No rules in breakable heaven But ooh, whoa oh It's a cruel summer With you
Hang your head low In the glow of the vending machine I'm not dying You say that we'll just screw it up in these trying times We're not trying
So cut the headlights, summer's a knife I'm always waiting for you just to cut to the bone Devils roll the dice, angels roll their eyes And if I bleed, you'll be the last to know
Oh, it's new, the shape of your body It's blue, the feeling I've got And it's ooh, whoa, oh It's a cruel summer It's cool, that's what I tell 'em No rules in breakable heaven But ooh, whoa, oh It's a cruel summer With you
I'm drunk in the back of the car And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh) Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you And I snuck in through the garden gate Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh) And I screamed for whatever it's worth "I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? He looks up grinning like a devil
It's new, the shape of your body It's blue, the feeling I've got And it's ooh, whoa, oh It's a cruel summer It's cool, that's what I tell 'em No rules, in breakable heaven But ooh, whoa, oh It's a cruel summer With you
I'm drunk in the back of the car And I cried like a baby coming home from the bar (oh) Said, "I'm fine, " but it wasn't true I don't wanna keep secrets just to keep you And I snuck in through the garden gate Every night that summer just to seal my fate (oh) And I screamed for whatever it's worth "I love you, " ain't that the worst thing you ever heard? (Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah)

這首【Ashes】歌詞我好喜歡 灰燼生出美麗 之前是因為是Celine的歌跟著唱過 沒有體會 最近發生的一些事情 特別有感觸 浴火重生帶來更新的美麗 這首歌送給親愛的歌神渡渡 祝你生日快樂,永遠美麗!

Ashes
Song by Celine Dion

What's left to say? These prayers ain't working anymore Every word shot down in flames What's left to do with these broken pieces on the floor? I'm losing my voice calling on you
'Cause I've been shaking I've been bending backwards 'til I'm broke Watching all these dreams go up in smoke
Let beauty come out of ashes Let beauty come out of ashes And when I pray to God all I ask is Can beauty come out of ashes?
Can you use these tears to put out the fires in my soul? 'Cause I need you here, whoa
'Cause I've been shaking I've been bending backwards 'til I'm broke Watching all these dreams go up in smoke
Let beauty come out of ashes Let beauty come out of ashes And when I pray to God all I ask is Can beauty come out of ashes?
Can beauty come out of ashes?

更多我的博客文章>>>

所有跟帖: 

坐毛頭老師的沙發!哇,第一首第一句出來就驚豔,又厚又穩!再聽我的偶像迪翁的Ashes,這首居然沒聽過,但是!但是! -後海香山- 給 後海香山 發送悄悄話 (60 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 09:35:56

沙發! 毛老師你好。 第一首繁花似錦,第二首涅槃成真。 風跟迥異的兩首老師妥妥的盡在掌握。那種穩當和大氣真是歎為觀止! -飛渡- 給 飛渡 發送悄悄話 飛渡 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 09:40:01

佩服毛頭老師既有學院派嚴謹又有偶像派灑脫,兩首涵蓋南北極的類型歌,激情澎湃,完美還原 -偶爾掉鏈子- 給 偶爾掉鏈子 發送悄悄話 偶爾掉鏈子 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 09:40:35

毛頭太強了!第一首彈性十足,節奏轉音拿捏精確到位!第二首中音質感力透紙背,感染力十足!歎服! -無問東西- 給 無問東西 發送悄悄話 無問東西 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 10:08:15

我可能真的是老了,黴黴的歌從來沒專門聽過,兩首一比較 顯然我還是更喜歡CELINE 的歌! -破喉嚨- 給 破喉嚨 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 10:52:59

毛頭好厲害,黴黴這首唱的真棒,氣質拿捏的太好,好聽極了!喜歡! -風華- 給 風華 發送悄悄話 風華 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 11:21:32

第一首聽得令人怦然心動,第二首令人心碎。。。兩首歌的表現力都超強! -樹燁子- 給 樹燁子 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 11:28:30

哇,毛頭老師激情四射的演繹讓人折服!太厲害了! -才歌- 給 才歌 發送悄悄話 才歌 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 11:51:22

一如既往的強大! -xiaosai- 給 xiaosai 發送悄悄話 xiaosai 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 13:33:26

天後演唱會即視感,唱功已經爐火純青,無論什麽歌拿起來說整就整,出來就是一個絲滑大氣鎮得住場麵的好作品!毛頭最棒!!! -不要惹毛我- 給 不要惹毛我 發送悄悄話 不要惹毛我 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 13:34:32

高難度。一如既往的高水準 -remotesky- 給 remotesky 發送悄悄話 remotesky 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 13:43:32

毛頭厲害!兩首好唱! -遠風- 給 遠風 發送悄悄話 遠風 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 15:49:46

感謝親朋好友圍觀鼓勵!天兒太熱,祝大家都哪涼快哪呆著去! -楊毛頭- 給 楊毛頭 發送悄悄話 楊毛頭 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 19:33:51

太牛啦,兩個大腕兒都拿下! -想feifei的羊- 給 想feifei的羊 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 21:30:09

激情奔放的夏天 輕聲低語的灰燼 -好做又懶吃- 給 好做又懶吃 發送悄悄話 好做又懶吃 的博客首頁 (489 bytes) () 06/24/2024 postreply 22:21:50

好厲害! -艾茶- 給 艾茶 發送悄悄話 艾茶 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/25/2024 postreply 08:12:53

楊老師不出道做職業歌手可惜了 -擇木而棲- 給 擇木而棲 發送悄悄話 擇木而棲 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 06/26/2024 postreply 07:57:17

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”