回複:My suggestion

來源: twinlobster 2012-12-11 08:44:16 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1138 bytes)
回答: My suggestion偶爾冒泡的魚2012-12-11 08:30:25

Let my mom take care baby till she is 2 or 3 and then send her to daycare

: My hu*****and is ok with that. He knew my mom is very nice person and takes good care of baby.

He knows that his mom has drinking problem (she gets herself drunk when she is not happy and cry loud. She has been like that for many years. She is not seeing doctor for that, my hu*****and never take her to dr for that either.)

But my hu*****and thinks that I make his mom worse because I fight with her, because I don't bear her. He thinks I am cold blood on her. (I treated her very nice untill she bully my mom.)

I am trying to be nice to my hu*****and. But it is hard. When I think about how bad his mom is, and a lot of time he is taking her side, sometimes he is so unreasonable, just like a mini version of my mother in law, so I get angry. It stops me from being nice to him. For example, I was thinking to cook a nice dinner for him when I was jogging in the gym. But when I am home, when I overheard that his mom is bad monthing me over the phone, and he is  not saying anthing objectively, I am upset again.

所有跟帖: 

Just pretend that you didn't hear anything. -偶爾冒泡的魚- 給 偶爾冒泡的魚 發送悄悄話 (331 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:54:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”