his mom's close friend borrowed 10k from us

來源: twinlobster 2012-12-11 07:58:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1178 bytes)

That is the money from our joint saving. It has been 2 and half years. They don't even mention it any more. I asked him to ask about it, since we are buying a small condo for ourselves now. But my hu*****and said it is too hard for him to start that conversation. They are close friends for years. They are like family. He needs to wait for opportunity to ask for money, but most likely there is no such opportunity, so I should expect that money at all. If I insist to have that money, or if I dare to talk to them directly for the money, he will divorce me because he thinks I am such cold blood person to ask money back from poor people.

This friend is just like my mother in law, poor and waste money without second thought. This friend shows off on facebook all the time (dinner at nice restaurant, trip to Japan, LV bag).

I said she lives a lux life, but can't return our money? My hu*****and said she is poor, she just treat herself every now and then. We should not jude people. I said I don't have interest in her life, I just like her return my money.

I was so stupid to lend that money. I won't lend one penny to them any more.

所有跟帖: 

唉喲,你真是書呆子,你一下糾纏這麽多事,你知道你到底要做什麽達什麽目的麽? -老樹發芽- 給 老樹發芽 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:06:24

I know. I just sunddenly wake up and realize that -twinlobster- 給 twinlobster 發送悄悄話 (273 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:13:01

你這些居高臨下的想法。。。。。看樣子你是不太好處。 -老樹發芽- 給 老樹發芽 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 09:13:53

sorry I mispresent myself -twinlobster- 給 twinlobster 發送悄悄話 (389 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 09:23:32

理解你的鬱悶和難處!但是先把事情放一下,冷靜下,不要 -老樹發芽- 給 老樹發芽 發送悄悄話 (34 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 09:48:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”