thanks a lot

來源: twinlobster 2012-12-11 07:38:52 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (933 bytes)

You are right. I am very straightforward, kind of stupid.

My hu*****and insisted to take our daughter to visit his mom certain day once a week, no matter it is raining outside, or snowing, or baby has a mild fever. I said "would you change another day since baby is slightly sick?" He refused and he thinks that I make it a big deal out of it.

Yesterday he intentionally went home early. He called me that he wanted to take baby to his mom's house. The only reason to choose that timing is to go without me, because I can't leave my work that early. I said "we should go as a family. Your mom doesn't want to see me and she wants me out of the picture, but you as a hu*****and should stand up for me and tell her "we are a family, we stick together.". Finally he didn't go. But he said he will take baby to visit his mom without me this morning. This morning, I noticed that he removed the car seat base from my car.

所有跟帖: 

溫柔要溫柔! -菲媽媽- 給 菲媽媽 發送悄悄話 菲媽媽 的博客首頁 (908 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 07:56:57

my husband said he doesn't like visiting his mom during weekend -twinlobster- 給 twinlobster 發送悄悄話 (300 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:02:55

沒準正是因為他不喜歡他媽才在她身上花錢的。精神上不能愛,那就物質上補。都是因為“孝” -菲媽媽- 給 菲媽媽 發送悄悄話 菲媽媽 的博客首頁 (25 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 08:09:10

你太固執了, 非要一家出動 -violetta- 給 violetta 發送悄悄話 violetta 的博客首頁 (169 bytes) () 12/11/2012 postreply 14:58:59

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”