8 month old like climbing to everywhere

來源: elian 2012-08-09 21:42:06 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1290 bytes)

I put her into the crib, she climbs, clings to the rails and stands up, walking, falling, bumping her head over the rails over and over.Sometimes she's not going to sleep till midnight until I put her down many times then press her with both of my hands lightly upon her.

What a nightmare and what a crazy pretoddler. No wonder my cousin said babies are weird creatures. No one can fully understand why babies behave as such.

Peace has left our home forever I guess, as Mommy has to toil from dusk till dawn while Daddy and grandma snoring in deep dream in different rooms. Mommy lost her sleep after all the fight with the baby.

I still love my baby girl regardless, she's an awfully cute, strong and smart kid.Just reached 8 months old and starts babbling mom and daddy consciously. Walks and climbs,  probing on everything accessible. Even though, sometimes I'm so frustrated and I don't know where is the outlet: all these long years ahead for raising a child. As planned before we'll have another girl child next year. Two beautiful baby girls and it'll be all nuts for 18+years. All nuts for sure.

Mother's love is endless, to a daughter. Crazy love totally. Without a clear reason, without a clear purpose, just adore and admire.

所有跟帖: 

恭喜又添寶寶,我看出來了,你是很多話沒地方說,多來這裏發泄吧。 -戰車上的狸花- 給 戰車上的狸花 發送悄悄話 戰車上的狸花 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 03:27:41

做媽媽都不容易 -江南茶花- 給 江南茶花 發送悄悄話 江南茶花 的博客首頁 (241 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 05:28:44

好象沒這麽淒慘 -是兔還是龍- 給 是兔還是龍 發送悄悄話 (147 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 10:51:34

這簡直就是dream baby啊。請教白天是怎麽讓寶寶nap的,要哄的嗎?還是放crib讓他自己去入睡? -瑞寶寶- 給 瑞寶寶 發送悄悄話 (127 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 12:07:07

好象有什麽產品是阻止寶寶爬起來的,這樣你不用總去按住。然後讓她自己睡,你越哄,她越來勁。 -退隱老妖- 給 退隱老妖 發送悄悄話 退隱老妖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 08/10/2012 postreply 18:02:02

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”