我們都下次接著喝的,從來沒有拉過肚子。

來源: 可樂的媽媽 2012-08-03 07:05:37 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2220 bytes)

我們甚至重新溫過兩三次!我會聞一下,嚐一下,覺得沒有問題繼續喂!

從kellymom.com裏找來的。

If my baby doesn’t finish a bottle of pumped breast milk can I save it for later? by Jan Barger, R.N., M.A., IBCLC

“…Based on this study, which admittedly needs to be done on a larger scale, it would seem to me that expressed breast milk, fed to the baby, partially consumed, and then refrigerated, could be used for one more feeding no more than four hours later. That’s probably fairly conservative. One of the best tests of whether the milk is spoiled is to do what you do with cow’s milk: Smell it and taste it!”

Brusseau R. Bacterial Analysis of Refrigerated Human Milk Following Infant Feeding. May 1998. [This is an unpublished senior thesis.]

“Summary: The number of infants who are breastfed is on the rise, as is the number of women in the workforce. Many women who choose breastfeeding after returning to work, express milk during the day and store this milk for a future feeding. When infants do not finish a bottle of expressed breastmilk, doctors recommend unfinished portions be thrown away. This study examined bacterial levels in expressed, partially consumed breastmilk that was stored for 48 hours at 4-6° C. A portion of unconsumed milk was examined as a control. Samples were taken every 12 hours for bacterial analysis. Tests were performed to identify total colony counts, pathogenic Staphylococci, coliforms and b-hemolytic Streptococci. This study showed no significant difference between bottles that were partially consumed and those that were not exposed to the baby’s mouth for 5 out of 6 participants. All milk samples had colony counts in the acceptable range of < 105 colony forming units per milliliter (CFU/ml). Although this project provides evidence that it may be safe to refeed a child a bottle of breastmilk, due to the small sample size, further tests should be performed.”

所有跟帖: 

最好不要。我自己嚐過,剛泡好的,一小時,兩小時,喝過的,和沒喝過的。 -IJKL- 給 IJKL 發送悄悄話 IJKL 的博客首頁 (59 bytes) () 08/03/2012 postreply 12:05:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”