我可愛的兒子

本文內容已被 [ Gardenia_On_The_Bay ] 在 2012-05-08 20:27:23 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

While I was driving home after having picked up my 5 year old from his pre-school, he said that Daddy was OK for him to have a bag of sun chips, original flavor, before dinner today. I told him that's OK with me, too.

Then perhaps too eager to get his hands on the bag of chips, he must have felt that the car was too slow. He then commanded to me, "Mom, turn on the speed boost, and we will zoom home!"

I could not help laughing...(He later said that he had learned the phrase "speed boost" from his Learning Tablet, a toy he received for his fifth birthday).

To end, I present the flower my son brought back from the park just for me, because Mother's Day's coming. He was playing soccer in the park with Daddy and Sister and came back home for pee, while I was writing up this blog. He called for me after getting into the door, "Mommy, I have something special for you." It turned out to be this stalk of flower. He did add that Daddy said it was OK for him to take it because it already fell off..

Thanks for reading. Good night.

請在這閱讀我的更多的博客文章

- A Little Lace Dress (Picture)

- 一個兒子喜歡的菜(Pictures)

- Ladybug Girl & Bumble Bee Boy (Picture)

所有跟帖: 

真是媽媽的小棉襖。強烈要求看帥哥照片:-) -也想說話- 給 也想說話 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/09/2012 postreply 09:00:41

Here is one with his side view.. -Gardenia_On_The_Bay- 給 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 發送悄悄話 Gardenia_On_The_Bay 的博客首頁 (136 bytes) () 05/09/2012 postreply 10:47:52

Cute! -或許是老虎- 給 或許是老虎 發送悄悄話 或許是老虎 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2012 postreply 05:34:48

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!