先搞好關係吧

回答: 極品公婆purplelove2012-03-16 20:43:22

首先不能理解你公婆為什麽不願自己住,按理說這種老人有一定的經濟實力,我父母也是來加20+的老移民,他們是堅決反對和我哥全家一起住的,但喜歡住的近,彼此有個照應。I think your in-laws will buy a house of their own eventually but since you started the conversation, they couldn't take it too well. ( In their mind you want to "kick" them out). It doesn't matter who (you or your hu*****and) suggest it they will feel offended anyway. The reasons why they still live with you as I figured: 1. They love the grandkids too much that they can't image not seeing them everyday, the kids are probably small and when they are bit older they are not as "cute" as they are now, by then your in-laws might want to back up a little. 2. They do want to help his son's family and they feel more secured in case of emerency, you have to admit having two more people at the house does provide some convienience and extra help even it comes with some negetive outcome. 3. They are very very carefuly when it comes to invest their hard earned money on purchasing the right property, I am sure they want to live very close to you if they decided to move out.

我建議你暫時別提讓他們買房和你爸要來的事,關係先緩和一下,你既然生性隨和,就別再為孩子的事兒和老人們吵了,隔輩親,讓他們不慣很難,你嚴你有原則就夠了,孩子是什麽樣,歸根到底和父母的管教有關。在緩和的同時隨時留意你家附近在賣的房子,在關係融洽的前提下,不經意地提出來,讓你老公帶他們遛彎時“順便”逛個open house,一定讓他們感覺到你們也喜歡住的近,他們看孩子也方便,你們照顧他們也方便。也可以提出支持他們一些錢已感謝他們這段時間對你們和孩子的照顧。 Good Luck!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!