pat pat!

來源: vest2005 2012-03-01 20:33:09 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1203 bytes)
回答: 沒法繼續請這裏的媽媽開導newtrou122012-03-01 20:19:25

I am so sorry to hear about your situation. If I were you, I would take the child back from China, and send him/her to daycare so that you guys can be together as a family. It is unclear whether your hu*****and will be willing or able to help you take care of the child. You may need to be prepared to be a de facto single mother. However, there are single mothers elsewhere, and with love and hard work it has been proven time and again that it is doable. There is a chance that eventually your hu*****and will turnaround so that he will either find a job, or become a good stay at home dad. Either way it is not a bad situation. Worst case scenario is that he makes a big fuss about it, making your life even harder than a single mother. In that case, I personally would rather go for a divorce. A man does not deserve to be a father and hu*****and if he is not willing to either work or take care of his own child. The fact is that most men do both. You deserve better.

Keep in mind, if your relationship with your hu*****and suddenly deteriorates, there is a chance that you might not be able to physically get your child back to live with you. They are in China, where western laws do not reach.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”