讓這個會帶寶寶的人,給講講怎麽才能越帶越輕鬆吧------經驗

來源: 快樂就好運 2012-02-21 12:01:50 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (895 bytes)

Let me try to answer this one  經驗

With my first one, I was exhausted just like you and every first time mom. Now I am taking care of two kids with almost 0 help from my hu*****and (9 am to 9 pm working)and no nanny, I can handle it pretty well and even thinking about the third one. 

From my experience, training baby to have a good sleeping habit is winning half of the battle. My baby (15 months old) takes two naps of two hours each during the day and sleeps through the night from 9:30 pm to 8 am, the best part is that she learns how to fall asleep by herself, I don't do any rocking, singing, walking... When it is time to sleep,read some books, have some milk and just put her down and wave bye. While she is sleeping I can get so much done.

And one more thing is that I learned to be more relaxed which I think it is very important as well.  

所有跟帖: 

she learns how to fall asleep by herself這個比較強大!昨天晚上我花了2小時哄睡。 -退隱老妖- 給 退隱老妖 發送悄悄話 退隱老妖 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 02/21/2012 postreply 12:41:01

"昨天晚上我花了2小時哄睡" 理解,我老大就是這麽熬過來的。。 -快樂就好運- 給 快樂就好運 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/22/2012 postreply 12:09:14

哈哈,我跟你太有共同語言了。大寶也是在痛苦中熬過來的,二寶就覺得輕鬆很多,能自己睡覺是關鍵! -小精豆子- 給 小精豆子 發送悄悄話 小精豆子 的博客首頁 (75 bytes) () 02/22/2012 postreply 21:16:43

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”