不要在我的墳墓前哭泣

來源: 競選 2011-05-03 08:06:57 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (7322 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ 競選 ] 在 2011-05-03 20:49:19 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am in a thousand winds that blow,
I am the softly falling snow.
I am the gentle showers of rain,
I am the fields of ripening grain.
I am in the morning hush,
I am in the graceful rush
Of beautiful birds in circling flight,
I am the starshine of the night.
I am in the flowers that bloom,
I am in a quiet room.
I am in the birds that sing,
I am in each lovely thing.
Do not stand at my grave bereft
I am not there. I have not left.

由來: 歌的來源,是一首英文詩。作者名字及寫作時間已經不詳,但最有根據的是在1932年,在美國馬裏蘭州巴爾的摩市,一位名為Mary Elizabeth Frye (1905-2004) 的主婦,為了同居友人Margaret Schwarzkopf的母親過世而寫的作品。詩本身並無名字,一般人就以其第一句「Do not stand at my grave and weep」來命名。 詩的原意是紀念逝去的近親,在95年,英國一名青年在愛爾蘭共和軍襲擊下犧牲,臨死前把一封信交給父母,請他們在他離世後打開,信內就是這一首詩,經過傳媒的報導後,得到廣泛的回響。而到了2001年,美國的911恐怖襲擊事件後,在一個追悼儀式中,1名11歲的少女在會中讀出此詩,以表達她對在911事件中喪生的父親的追思,使此詩再一次成為話題。

2003 年,日本小說家兼歌手,「芥川賞」得主新井滿,把此詩譯為日文版本,並取詩中第三行「I am a thousand winds that blow」的意思,把詩命名為「千の風になって」,再譜上歌曲及唱出,在MAXI SINGLE「千の風になって a thousand winds」上發表。 2006年的NHK紅白歌會中出場的美聲男歌手秋川雅史以一曲《化為千風》勇奪2007年1月22日公布的ORICON公信單曲排行榜首位,這是古典歌手首次奪冠。該曲最初在06年5月從唱片《威風堂堂》中列出作為單曲出售。在ORICON公信排行榜首次登場時居100位以下,但決定在紅白歌會中出場後排位逐漸上升,紅白歌會結束後更是急速升至榜首位置。 秋川在接受J-CAST新聞采訪時稱,“剛出CD的時候想都沒想過能夠進入ORICON公信排行榜,所以不但進入前10名而且還奪冠時我非常出乎意料。紅白歌會的時候得到很多人的幫助因而能夠以超常狀態演唱,可能是當時那種集中精力的狀態傳達給觀眾了吧。這首曲子雖然是為去世的人唱的歌,但決不灰暗,積極、讓人充滿對新生活的希望。以後,為了讓這首歌能夠被更多的人接受,我要拿出120%的努力繼續演唱。”

Mary Frye, who was living in Baltimore at the time, wrote the poem in 1932. She had never written any poetry, but the plight of a young German Jewish woman, Margaret Schwarzkopf, who was staying with her and her hu*****and, inspired the poem. She wrote it down on a brown paper shopping bag. Margaret Schwarzkopf had been concerned about her mother, who was ill in Germany, but she had been warned not to return home because of increasing anti-semitic unrest. When her mother died, the heartbroken young woman told Frye that she never had the chance to “stand by my mother’s grave and shed a tear”. Frye found herself composing a piece of verse on a brown paper shopping bag. Later she said that the words “just came to her” and expressed what she felt about life and death. Mary Frye circulated the poem privately. Because she never published or copyrighted it, there is no definitive version. She wrote other poems, but this, her first, endured. Her obituary in The Times made it clear that she was the author of the famous poem, which has been recited at funerals and on other appropriate occasions around the world for seventy years.

The poem was introduced to many in Britain when it was read by the father of a soldier killed by a bomb in Northern Ireland. The soldier's father read the poem on BBC radio in 1995 in remembrance of his son, having been left it in an envelope addressed 'To all my loved ones' in his personal effects. The authorship of the poem was established a few years later after an investigation by journalist Abigail Van Buren. There is a short illustrated book of the poem sometimes to be found in small-town bookshops with ink drawings for each line that includes this story in the inside dustjacket, written before the authorship was confirmed and therefore stating that the authorship is unknown.

Japanese Singer-songwriter Man Arai translated this poem into Japanese and composed the song "千の風になって" (translation: "Become A Thousand Winds"), originally sung by Man Arai himself. Although the album received little success, singers began to cover the song, among them, Japanese tenor Akikawa Masafumi The tenor made the song popular after performing it during the 57th NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen on December 31, 2006. In January 2007, it became the first classical music piece to top the Oricon weekly singles chart and became the first classical music piece to top the Oricon yearly singles chart of 2007. Another version is of Hayley Westenra in her album Hayley sings Japanese Songs in the year 2008 (with the title Sen No Kaze Ni Natte.)

請閱讀更多我的博客文章>>>

• 笛子獨奏:敖包相會
  • 小河淌水
  • 電影《人生》主題歌剪輯:叫一聲哥哥你快回來
  • 叫一聲哥哥你快回來
  • 妹妹你大膽地往前走
  • 所有跟帖: 

不錯,頂一下! -依然是黃昏- 給 依然是黃昏 發送悄悄話 依然是黃昏 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2011 postreply 08:14:37

拉開嗓子,跟著"嚎“了一遍!好歌! -紅葡萄酒- 給 紅葡萄酒 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2011 postreply 18:12:47

看的頭暈,飄走~ -小懶熊- 給 小懶熊 發送悄悄話 小懶熊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/03/2011 postreply 19:31:15

你這個馬甲名很可愛,這個視頻收集的都是真實的二戰曆史畫麵,視頻作者是日本右翼分子 -競選- 給 競選 發送悄悄話 競選 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2011 postreply 11:33:12

馬甲?這可是真正的熊皮~!俺批了不止七年了吧~ -小懶熊- 給 小懶熊 發送悄悄話 小懶熊 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/04/2011 postreply 19:35:10

我女兒沒考好的時候衝我唱這首歌來著。 -石假裝- 給 石假裝 發送悄悄話 石假裝 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 05/10/2011 postreply 05:23:57

很不錯,頂! -小辣椒- 給 小辣椒 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/11/2011 postreply 01:28:16

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
    請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
    選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
    選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”